Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Holiday in Baturaden

“Genre Based Writing”
Holiday in Baturaden

           Purwokerto has some place that beautiful to vocation destination by tourism from other country in Indonesia. Sometime, every people spent their holiday in the Baturaden. Last time, it is opened some flower green in the Baturaden by Goverment’s Purwokerto. Many kind of flower and plant grow in Baturaden. Most people come to Baturaden to enjoy with natural air and scene that available in Baturaden Purwokerto. The tourism felt enjoy, when they stay and spent their time with family or friends together in Baturaden. The tourism that far from Baturaden can stay several time in Hotel in around of Baturaden. Baturaden has presented many kind of flower and plant, but the price is not expensive.
           Last time, I and my friend have planning when I have several time in my house after come back from Yogyakarta to going to Baturaden. I have holiday four days in the house, so I can spent my holiday with my friend. I went to Baturaden use motorcycle’s friend. He picked up me in my house and I waited him, before he arrive in my house. When he arrived in my house, we just go to Baturaden. I pillion with him by motorcycle together. I have felt enjoy beside him, because he is so kind to me. I have coming off in Purbalingga Plaza before I come to Baturaden. Purbalingga Plaza is not far from my house, although my country is different it. Purbalingga Plaza is so fun and many people set down and spent time to fun with their family and love’s people in their life. I and my friend saw the cristmas day’s beside Purbalingga Plaza. We spent our time in the Purbalingga Plaza a few minutes, because we felt tired after walking from Banjarnegara.
           The way to Baturaden, we spent our time one hour from Purbalingga Plaza. We passed away several ways in the around street before we arrived in Batuuraden. I saw cow rancher and plantation to feed cow beside it. Many cow are kept by racher in Purwokerto. When we have arrived in Baturaden, we just get two tickets so as to we can enter into Garden’s Baturaden. The first to visit is Flower’s place that so beautiful with many kind of flower into Baturaden. Many people felt enjoy beutifully of place is given by panoramic in Baturaden. The beautiful panoramic has given comfortablec to tourism into place. We arounded several place into Baturaden and took picture in every place is visited by us. I felt  fresh when enjoy panoramic to lose my negative thinking in my mind.
           We have arounded several place, so we will came back to our house. When we arrived in some place, we stopped to see waterfall beside street to come back in our house. We stopped a few minutes and taked a photo before come back to our house. Than, we continue our walk to our house. We felt hungry, so I suggest to my friend to stop in some restaurant to eat a few minute. We eaten in some restaurant in Purbalingga. A few minutes we have finished eat, so we went to Garden Park to rest in there. We set down and take a breath air in there. The air so fresh and made me felt slept. Than, we came back to our house with a few minutes from Garden Park.
           I have arrived in my house and my friend just come back to his house, because his house in purwokerto. Although we spent our holiday only one day, but we felt happy to went in Baturaden together. I hope, we can spent our holiday next time together with other good place that more beautiful.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE ROLE OF YOUNG GENERATION IN COUNTER-TERRORISM

THE ROLE OF YOUNG GENERATION IN COUNTER-TERRORISM 1.       Introduction Thesis statement : The young generation is majority target from...