Wednesday, October 5, 2016

VOCABULARY B

Vocabulary B

NO
WORD
TRANSCRIPT
CLASS OF WORD
MEANING
SENTENCE
1
Big
/big/
Adjective
Something that large.
She bring big bag.
2
Bad
/baed/
Adjective
Worse
The pen is bad
3
Become
/bi'km/
verb
Linking verb begin to be something
She will become a doctor
4
Brave
/breiv/
Adjective
Of a person willing to do things which are dangarous or painful
My Father is brave to prevent our family from dangarous
5
Buy
/bai/
verb
Get something by paying money for it
My mother bought vegetables in the market
6
Best
/best/
Noun
most excellent thing or person
His idea to bring umbrella is best
7
Benefit
/benifit/
Noun
Advantage
My brother gets benefit in his job
8





9
Back
/baek/
Adverb
Toward or at the back
He come back from Collage
10
Balance
/baelns/
Noun
Condition when two opposites are equal
She can keep her balance on bamboo
11
Between
/bi'twi:n/
Preposition
in or into the space
My nepnew sits between me and my mother.
12
Bowl
/b∂ul/
Noun
Deep round containerfor food or liquid
My sister puts soup from bowl
13
Ball
/b:l/
Noun
Round object used in games
They are playing ball in yard.
14
Break
/breik/
verb
Be damaged
she has broken my book
15
By
/bai/
Adverb
at the side of
The letter has written by him
16
Bear
/ber/
Noun
Animal with thick fur and sharp claws
My family will come zoo to see a bear.
17
Book
/buk/
verb
Order something
I will book the room in Hotel
18
Before
/bi'f:/
Preposition
Earlier than something
He has studied enlishg before test.
19
Blue
/blu;/
Adjective
having the color of a clear
My veil is blue
20
Beside
/bi'said/
Preposition
Next to or at the side somebody/something
My car beside a him motorcycle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE ROLE OF YOUNG GENERATION IN COUNTER-TERRORISM

THE ROLE OF YOUNG GENERATION IN COUNTER-TERRORISM 1.       Introduction Thesis statement : The young generation is majority target from...